What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the Electronic Experience, place anorder, respond to communication such as e-mail, or participate in another Electronic Experiencefeature.
When ordering, registering or subscribing to any newsletters or other publications, we mayask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card informationor other information. You may, however, visit portions of our Electronic Experience withoutproviding such information. We use IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, toadminister the Electronic Experience, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and tootherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments.
Like many web sites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather informationabout visitors and visits to our Electronic Experience. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?"section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
When signing up for pharmacy services or ordering prescription drugs, we may ask you toprovide us with certain personal and/or health-related information. This information is subject to our Notice of Privacy Practices that more specifically describes how we may use or discloseyour protected health information.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products,respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Electronic Experience, or use certainother Electronic Experience features in the following ways:
- To personalize your Electronic Experience and to allow us to deliver the type ofcontent and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To verify and validate your identity.
- To allow those caregivers you 1.7arlt access to areas of your account to be involvedin your health care and your MedsPack Experience.
- To provide you with feedback on your medication adherence rates.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other Electronic Experience feature.
- To troubleshoot problems with the Electronic Experience, or any services, asrequested.
- To attempt to contact you regarding product safety or recall issues.
- To provide any legitimate business service or product.
- You understand that if you're visiting this Electronic Experience from a countryoutside the United States, you will be transferring personal information about yourself to theUnited States. You understand that the privacy laws of the United States may not be ascomprehensive as those in your country, and you agree that the transfer of your personalinformation occurs with your consent. Personal information collected on this ElectronicExperience may be stored and processed in the United States or abroad.
Do We Disclose the Information We Collect to Outside Parties?
We can disclose your personal and other information to third parties, as follows:
- To vendors whose products or services you have requested, in order to deliverthose products or services to you.
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates, strategic partners and to third parties we engageto provide services on our behalf, such as web sites hosting, credit card payment processing,order processing, delivery, etc. We prohibit these parties from using your personal informationfor any other purpose.
- To vendors that offer products, services or other information we think mightinterest you. These third parties may keep and use your personal information whether or not youpurchase their products or services. Your personal information will be subject to their privacypolicies, so you should contact them directly for information on their policies or to opt-out ofpromotional communications from them.
- In the event of the sale or transfer of MedsPack, of one or more of our businessunits or of some or all of our assets, or in the context of some other business acquisitiontransaction. In response to a subpoena or court order, or a request from a law enforcement orother government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights, or to defend against claims; orto protect the safety or security of the public or of users of this Electronic Experience.
- For example, we may forward your prescription information to your insuranceplan, so that we may handle reimbursement of your prescription purchase for your convenience.
- We can disclose aggregate information about users of the Electronic Experience toour service providers, partners, advertisers or others, but such information will not includepersonal information.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
You can correct or update your personally identifiable information by re-registering or bycontacting us by electronic-mail help@MedsPack.com or by telephone xxx.xxx.xxxx. It may takeus up to 30-days to process your request.
Do We Use "Cookies"?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or youcan choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Safari, Chrome,Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at yourbrowser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, youwon't have access to many features tlaa malt.: your Electronic Experience more efficient andsome of our services will not function F.,.opely.
Safeguarding Your Personal informat:c.,r
MedsPack follows generally accepted inclistry security standards to safeguard and helpprevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use such personal information.However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic datastorage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security ofthat information during its transmission or its storage in our systems. Other than these securitymeasures, you transmit data, including personal information, to us at your own risk.
This Electronic Experience is intended for adults. We do not knowingly collect informationfrom children under the age of thirteen.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will store the personal information you provide for as long as we believe is necessary orappropriate (i) to carry out the purpose(s) for which we collected it, or (ii) to comply withapplicable laws, contracts, or other rules or regulations.
Questions or Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about this Electronic Experience.Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to this Electronic Experience tohelp@MedsPack.com or by calling xxx.voc.ocxx.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California's "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personalinformation in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled torequest and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information weshared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, thisinformation would include the categories of customer information and the names and addressesof those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately priorcalendar year (e.g. requests made in 2015 will receive information regarding 2014 sharingactivities).
To obtain this information from MedsPack please send an email message tohelp@MedsPack.com with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line andin the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mailaddress in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirementsand only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
Effective on Nov 15,2018 Last updated on Nov 15, 2018